A solar plate is something that can be in your ground or pots, and it emits heat at night. It is splendid for summertime because it allows you to get the most out of your plants without disturbing them! It’s also a great way to get rid of any excess water you might have from watering or rain.
Many people prefer solar plates over other alternatives such as greenhouse tunnels because they’re more environmentally friendly, cost-effective, and easy to use! You can place them on the ground or in pots. Solar plates are also great because they’re mobile – you don’t have to screw anything into your plants’ roots, it won’t damage them.
The best part is, this not only works indoors but outdoors as well!
Two types of solar plate
Plastic solar plates.
Stone solar plates.
How does a solar plate work?
1. The sun heats the air and soil during the day.
2. During this time, the solar plate is also heating up!
3. At night, the solar plate releases any remaining heat into the air.
4. During this time, the solar plate also begins to cool down!
5. At night, the air is heated by the solar plate!
So there you have it! A solar plate is a way to keep your plants healthy in the summer without all the harmful UV radiation. This article has told you what a solar plate is and how it works, so go ahead and get one for yourself!